Sat, Apr 29|
Fresno Flower Market (Weekly/Sat)
Meet your local flower growers over coffee while you shop farm-fresh blooms! The only Flower Market in the Central Valley is happening weekly in downtown Fresno, every Saturday April to October.
Time & Location
Apr 29, 2023, 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM PDT
Fresno, 736 Fulton St, Fresno, CA 93721, USA
About the event
Meet your local flower growers over coffee while you shop farm-fresh blooms!
Local flower growers are bringing a variety of their fresh-cut flowers for you to shop and it doesn't get fresh than that!
There's something for everyone! Shop stems and bunches to build your bouquet or grab your favorite pre-made arrangement. Each week you will find unique specialty flowers and greenery not found in the grocery store. The best part about that is they didn't travel a great distance to get to Fresno. That means you enjoy your flowers to the fullest because they truly are farm FRESH!
You'll also find edible flowers, preserved flowers, house plants, potted flowers, flower seeds, and more. As a top destination for Saturday mornings, come early for the BEST variety.
Head over to our blog to meet local growers and glimpse the beautiful flower varieties they grow. Meet the Growers
• @sweetacresflowerfarm will have a variety of fresh-cut flowers and bouquets, including dahlia tubers for sale to plant in your garden. All grown by Sweet Acres!
• @bloomsonlincolnave will have fresh flowers and new this week, specialty snapdragons!
• @hannaHHoneysFlowers will have an assortment of fresh-cut flowers including sweet peas!
• @StellarUrbanFarm will have a mix of fresh-cut flowers and some vegetable starts for your edible garden.
• @magnolias_yarden will have fresh edible flowers for your next culinary creation